On-Line InformationDatabase Changes / Termination of Service / Testing / Etc.
Database (phone number) changes
Termination / Cancel Request
Testing Your Alarm System
Test your system weekly.
– Place your system into test. You may use the app, web-site, or call (800) 542-7866. Have your password/code ready. Ask them to place the system into test for 30 minutes.
– Arm your security system. Wait until the delay time expires.
– Open a door
– If delay is given, wait until the time runs out and the siren starts sounding.
– Wait 60 seconds (with the siren sounding).
– Disarm the system.
– Use the app or web-site to verify signals, or call the Central Station at (800) 542-7866 to verify signals.
– Return the system from test.
*NFPA 72 requires “Household fire alarm systems shall be tested by a qualified service technician at least annually according to the methods of Table 184.108.40.206.”